5.01.2011

ROSS | ORLANDO BAND PHOTOGRAPHER | DOWNTOWN CREDO COLLEGE PARK, FL

Ross_03
Ross_14
Ross_04
Ross_16
Ross_01
Ross_02
Ross_15
Ross_06
Ross_11
Ross_12
Ross_09
Ross_08
Ross_13
Ross_07
Ross_05
Andrew and Sarah Ross are a husband and wife worship band from Orlando, FL. They have such a great dynamic and have beautiful hearts, I was extremely honored to photograph them. I am so excited to finally be posting these images! If you are in central Florida area make sure to come out to their CD Release show this Saturday, for more info about the show click here. All photos were taken in and around Downtown Credo coffee shop, amazing coffee and great atmosphere! Film shots taken with Kodak Portra 400. 

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, Jessica, wow, I am totally digging your work. Your style is so raw and appealing! I'm in Orlando too...please, oh please can we get together? I'd love to say hi in person.

    ReplyDelete